LOCATION: BRIGHTWOOD – 911 Kennedy St NW #11, Washington DC 20011
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: One parking spot included
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• The top-floor home itself provides an open layout with hardwood floors and large windows for great views.
• Floor plan allows for living/dining combo and flows to elongated kitchen with large kitchen bar (4-5 bar stools) and updated stainless steel appliances. Granite countertops and ample cabinet space. Fabulous closet space in living room as well. Half bath sits in hallway off the kitchen.
• Hall leads to 2 true bedrooms and 2 large and modern bathrooms. Master bedroom features bath en suite!
• Both bedrooms have a great feel and charm and can easily accommodate any bed size. Nice closet space throughout.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Charming condo located on quiet residential block.
• Conveniently located to enjoy the peace and quiet of this well-maintained professional condo while enjoying wonderful access to downtown DC and Silver Spring.
• New Farmer’s market at 14th and Colorado every Saturday is nearby and provides a healthy way of life.
• Accessible to Georgia Ave/Petworth metro station for the green and yellow lines.
• Accessible to E4 bus that goes to Totten Metro or Friendship Heights Metro.
• Wonderful access to Georgia Ave and 16th Street and short drive to all the wonderful restaurants and nightlife of Columbia Heights and the U Street corridor.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.