LOCATION: 922 Madison Street NW #103, Washington, DC 20011
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• The building is fully secure, very quaint and well maintained with high quality neighbors and nice community feel.
• Beautiful hardwood floors, tall ceilings, recessed lighting and large window radiating natural light brings the condo to life.
• The home itself has a terrific open layout and living room can be split with a dining area.
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and granite countertops and a half bath nearby.
• Bedroom has its own full bath, terrific closet space and ceiling fan.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Charming and updated condo located on quiet residential block near Georgia Ave/Petworth metro station for the green and yellow lines.
• Conveniently located just off of Georgia Ave, enjoy the peace and quiet of this well-maintained professional condo while enjoying wonderful access to downtown DC and Silver Spring.
• New Farmer’s market at 14th and Colorado every Saturday is nearby and provides a healthy way of life.
• www.wmata.com see all the accessible bus lines that take you everywhere you need to go
• Accessible to E4 bus that goes to Totten Metro or Friendship Heights Metro.
• Wonderful access to Georgia Ave and 16th Street and short drive to all the wonderful restaurants and nightlife of Columbia Heights and the U Street corridor.
• Excellent amenities, fully secure building plus shard patio space with outdoor furniture and grill.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 11th
• Washer/Dryer in-unit
• Water and Gas included; tenant pays Electric and Cable/Internet
• Small dog or cat under 50lbs allowed; deposit required.
• Street parking
• Renter’s Insurance required
• Storage unit in basement
• NO SMOKING
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.