LOCATION: BRIGHTWOOD, 922 Madison Street NW #103, Washington, DC 20011
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and Gas included; tenant pays Electric and Cable/Internet
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Small dog or cat under 50lbs allowed; deposit required
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application, Renter’s insurance is required, No smoking allowed in home
• Incredibly secure and well maintained building with high quality neighbors and with strong community feel.
• Washer/Dryer in unit and storage unit in basement.
• Stylish interiors with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and large windows.
• Open layout with spacious living room that can be split into a dining area.
• Kitchen features: stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and granite counter tops.
• Bedroom has its own full bath and ample closet space.
• Shared patio space with outdoor furniture and grill.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Easy access to Petworth and Fort Trotten metro stations.
• Great bus accessibility with lines 52, 54, 59, 62, 63, 70, 79, E4, S2, S4, and S9 just steps away from the home.
• Enjoy the New Farmer’s market at 14th and Colorado every Saturday
• Ample nearby street parking
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.