LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1851 Biltmore St NW #A, Washington, DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
- Fantastic one-bedroom condo in Kalorama
- Be greeted to beautiful illuminating hardwood floors in an expansive open layout on ground level
- The living room is bright and flowing with hardwood floors, fireplace, natural light and easy access to small patio space.
- Kitchen features excellent countertop and cabinet space, electric range, and dishwasher.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Terrific Adams Morgan location, tucked off of Calvert and Columbia and a block away from the 18th Street NW Corridor where you will discover wonderful options including world-wide restaurants and flavor, lounges, sports bars, cafes, and more!
- Very close to Walter Pierce Park and Rock Creek Park Trails, this neighborhood provides the best of urban life and tranquility of nature
- Woodley Park Zoo Metro Station is only a half a mile walk and will get you everywhere you need to go
- Kalorama Mews is a gorgeous serene brick appointed community
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
- Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.