LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1910 T St NW #23, Washington DC, 20009
AVAILABILITY: December 6th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis with $25 monthly fee and $300 deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Awesome one-bedroom condo in the heart of Dupont Circle.
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout home.
• Spacious living room.
• Bright kitchen with tons of cabinet space, and a washer/dryer in the home.
• Large, light bedroom with room for a desk and dresser as well, and a full bathroom.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• One of DC’s best locations, half a mile from Dupont Circle, 1 block from U street and 1mile from Logan Circle and walking distance to hundreds of restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• A few blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much more.
• Incredible city living on a quiet, charming street.
• Great patio space for summertime entertaining.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.