LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 221 Constitution Ave NE #2, Washington, DC 20003
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: On site
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Charming Capitol Hill apartment with vintage feel and terrific natural light.
• Cozy studio setting with a spacious living room situated in the center of the apartment with beautiful hardwood floors.
• On the other side of the living room is a long kitchen. All white appliances, white cabinets and white countertops make this space bright and inviting, lots of storage space and also room for a small dining table.
• Large full bathroom kept comfortably warm with radiator heat
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Steps to Capitol Hill, US Senate, Supreme Court, Library of Congress. Walk home for lunch, you’re already there!!
• Located just off Maryland Ave, between 2nd and 3rd Streets, this apartment sits right at the heart of the nation’s capital with excellent proximity to Stanton Park, Lower Senate Park and the National Mall!
• Rich variety of cafes, boutique shops, and eateries along this unique historic district; endless opportunities to run into and network with key figures in a relaxed environment!!!
• Walking distance to Union Station provides a transportation hub and a terrific access to the city’s underground rail network as well as the Marc Commuter Train to BWI Airport & Downtown Baltimore. Hop on the Acela train for a comfortable ride to NYC or simply enjoy the wonderful variety of shops inside the station.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.