LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 730 7th St SE #33, Washington, DC 20003
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Building
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis with monthly fee and deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious 1/1 condo with hardwood floors, wainscoting, decorative fireplace, and crown molding throughout.
• Living features decorate fireplace and excellent natural light.
• Efficient kitchen has ample cabinet space and cut out looking into living room.
• Large bedroom space has terrific closet space and access to bathroom.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Charming 12-unit apartment building on a quiet street between 7TH and 8TH and is conveniently located two blocks from the Eastern Market Metro Station (blue/orange/silver). Several bus lines are also accessible.
• A driver’s dream, the home is nicely situated near 695, 295, and Pennsylvania Avenue, allowing a convenient way to commute into or out of the city.
• Easily walk to many local restaurants and stores including, but not limited to Harris Teeter, Starbucks, Trader Joe’s, Sephora, Little Pearl, the Hill Center, Frager’s Hardware, and many others!
• Eastern Market, Barracks Row bars and restaurants, Marine Barracks, Navy Yard, Department of Transportation, and newly developed Waterfront are just a few blocks away.
• Go for a bike or a run along the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, explore the river from Boathouse Row, or picnic in one of the many local parks.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.