LOCATION: HILL EAST – 1500 Pennsylvania Ave SE #310, Washington, DC, 20003
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: One pet considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR
• Large living area with tall ceilings and beautiful wood floors. Plenty of space for lots of different living and dining arrangements.
• Fantastic open kitchen with tons of cabinet storage and modern appliances.
• Spacious master bedroom with wonderful natural light.
• Separate den area perfect for small guest room or home office.
• Building features a gorgeous rooftop deck with built-in grills and stunning city views.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great Hill East location, walkable to the Potomac Avenue metro station.
• A short walk takes you to Lincoln Park, or other great neighborhood gathering spots like Eastern Market and the Pretzel Bakery.
• Near H Street with lots of great restaurants and nightlife. Take advantage of the weekend flea market at Eastern Market, as well.
• Zoned for excellent schools including Maury Elementary, Eliot-Hine Middle, and Eastern HS.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.