LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN – 1776 Lanier Pl NW #3A, Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: July 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis with monthly fee and deposit
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
- Beautiful parquet floor and bountiful natural light.
- The living area is large and spacious, can be split with a dining area, has a fireplace, attractive wainscoting, and access to private patio.
- Your efficient kitchen has gorgeous hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, dishwasher and electric range.
- The bedroom in the back of the unit is large and has terrific closet space.
- Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Terrific Adams Morgan condo a block from energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
- Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
- You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
- Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
- The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
- Lanier Mews combines modern conveniences and finishes with the charm and efficiency in this quaint community.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
- Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.