LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1817 Biltmore St NW #B, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious two-bedroom apartment with a classic feel and lots of character!
• A small office/dining room area overlooking a bright, sunny bay window.
• Gorgeous exposed brick wall with a roomy built in book shelf
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and overhead fan.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• Exceptionally wide kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, generous countertop and storage space.
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Master Bathroom has additional storage and closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.