LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1615 Corcoran St NW #B, Washington DC, 20009
AVAILABILITY: March 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: Assigned parking available for an additional $200/month
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; applicable fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Be greeted to beautiful illuminating parquet floor and bountiful natural light.
• The living area is large and spacious, can be split with a dining area, has a decorate fireplace, and access to private patio.
• Your efficient kitchen has white hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, dishwasher and electric range.
• The bedroom in the back of the unit is large and has terrific closet space.
• Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Dupont Circle/Logan Circle located between energetic 16th ST and 17th ST, just east of Dupont Circle and four blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer. You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station in 5 minutes or anyway up and down Connecticut Avenue to explore one of the most energetic neighborhoods in DC.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across Corcoran on the west, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.