LOCATION: 1904 T St NW #B, Washington, DC 20009
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Expansive 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom, second story split-level unit with gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
• Spacious, light filled living room and dining room, featuring beautiful trim detail, a working fireplace, and a wall of windows overlooking your private balcony.
• Beyond the dining room you will find a fully equipped kitchen with all white appliances, including a dishwasher, with plenty of space for an eat in breakfast table, or endless kitchen storage solutions.
• Just off the kitchen is a half bath, and laundry room.
• Upstairs are the two large bedrooms and a full bathroom.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• One of DC’s best locations, half a mile from Dupont Circle, 1 block from U street and 1mile from Logan Circle and walking distance to hundreds of restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• A few blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much more.
• Incredible city living on a quiet, charming street.
• Great patio space for summer time entertaining.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Water included; tenant pays electric, and cable/internet
• Pets considered; monthly fee and deposit required
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.