LOCATION: KALORAMA/DUPONT CIRCLE – 1801 Swann St NW #101, Washington DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included, tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street Parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR
• Terrific open layout living/dining space is covered with beautiful tile floors.
• Kitchen to the front of the home has outstanding finishes including marble countertop space, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances.
• Master bedroom is light filled with excellent closet space.
• Additional bedroom is spacious with access to a charming patio.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Featured on one of the most popular blocks in DC, this fully renovated condo is full of beautiful finishes and charm.
• Easy access to Shaw-Howard University Metro Station (green and yellow lines) as well as Dupont Circle Metro Station (red line) in addition to the S bus line on 16TH and 42 & 43 bus lines on Connecticut Ave.
• Perfectly situated to Safeway a few blocks away, and a plethora of exciting new restaurants, stores and shops along the Connecticut Ave and Massachusetts Ave.
• Terrific Downtown DC location with neighborhood hotspots such as Meridian Hill Park, Logan Circle and Dupont Circle all within walking distance.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.