LOCATION: Old Town Alexandria – 800 Wolfe St, Alexandria, VA 22314
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: 1 reserved space in parking lot
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Simply stunning two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath Old Town gem!
• Beauty and history combine to form the perfect home! Charming living space with hardwood floors, fireplace, and fabulous built-in shelves and storage.
• Contemporary-style galley kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips while still providing plenty of cabinet storage.
• Light, airy master bedroom features lovely shuttered windows, beautiful wood floors, and great closet space. Master bath attached, with a gorgeous tiled shower.
• Second bedroom is a loft space on the third floor that’s perfect for a guest room or home office and also features an attached bathroom. Custom shelving, window seat, skylights, and exposed wooden beams make this a truly unique and gorgeous space.
• Enjoy the outdoor brick patio as the perfect place to relax in the fine summer weather.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly situated just a block off of Duke St and a few blocks from King St.
• Old Town is a wonderful, deeply historic neighborhood that offers some of the best shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and activities in the DC area.
• A short walk takes you to the riverfront, to enjoy the parks, art galleries, and beautiful waterfront views.
• Shuttle runs along King St to the metro station, along with several commuter buses and water taxi, for easy commuting.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.