LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 1443 Oak St NW #T1, Washington, DC 20010
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Stunning fully renovated with hardwood floors, receded lighting
• Expansive open layout with brilliant hardwood floors, river views and incredible ambience.
• Living Room/dining area is an open layout with plenty of design options; fireplace with mantle on one side, dining area on the other compliment the amazing kitchen
• Beautiful cabinets surrounded by stainless steel appliances including built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator, the wrap around granite counter top with sink in the middle is perfect for serving guests, family and friends
• Long hall way leads to the bedrooms with a bright Master bedroom, spacious with lots of closest space and entry way to private fenced in brick patio
• Master bathroom is beautifully done with granite counter, new and modern fixtures, soaking tub with a separate shower
• Second bedroom also has lots of closet space and can be converted to a den or office and a new Elfa shelf system will be installed
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous Columbia Heights location, located next to Piney Branch Park and nearby George Ave Petworth and Columbia Heights Metro Stations
• Great access into the city, right off of 14th Street NW, have lots of options to walk to, including great restaurants, nightlife, grocery and more
• Private Condo with just four units, this home will not disappoint
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.