LOCATION: 4287 South Capitol St SW, Washington, DC 20032
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Lovely, spacious two-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath townhouse in SW DC.
• Light-filled living or office space greets you on the ground floor, along with a full bathroom.
• Main level boasts a large kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space and island.
• A large living/dining area extends from the kitchen, with lovely hardwood floors and French doors that open to invite in the lovely weather.
• The third floor contains the master suite and a second bedroom and full bathroom. Both are a great size and have fantastic closet space.
• Washer and dryer closet is also on the third floor.
• Lovely Neo-Colonial exterior, with a one-car garage included.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Convenient location on South Capitol St SW, just south of Joint-Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB).
• Quick access to 295 and 495, great for commuters.
• Oxon Hill Farm and Oxon Cove to the south, Fort Greble Spray Park to the west, and numerous parks, museums and monuments across the city make this a great location for family fun.
• Several good elementary schools within walking distance, along with the Bellevue Neighborhood Library.
• Short drive to the Eastover Shopping Center for all your convenience and grocery needs.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Tenant pays Water, Gas, Electric, and Cable/Internet.
• Pets considered; deposit required.
• Washer/dryer in-home.
• One-car parking garage.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.