LOCATION: 2407 21st Pl NE #2, Washington, DC 20018
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Bright, beautiful, newly renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in Brentwood/Langdon.
• Chic hardwood floors throughout open living area.
• Two great-sized bedrooms with excellent closets.
• Open galley kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances, modern cabinets, and lots of style.
• Washer/dryer in-unit!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Just between Rhode Island Ave. NE and Bladensburg Road on a residential street, this location offers great commuting.
• Langdon Park Recreation Center and Woodridge Library are a few blocks north, and the National Arboretum is a few blocks south.
• Newly renovated Giant and Save-A-Lot off Rhode Island to the west. Follow Bladensburg Road south to Safeway and Aldi. Or take New York Ave NE to Ivy City and Union Market for some fun weekend shopping.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Pets considered; deposit required
• Water included; tenant pays Gas, Electric, and Cable/Internet
• Washer/Dryer in-unit